The Gable Middle School Bucks are a diverse and goal oriented group of students, faculty, and staff dedicated to education, character development, and raising social consciousness.
At L.E. Gable Middle School, we strive to cultivate a community of BOLD learners who are not afraid to embrace challenges and stand out as exceptional individuals. Our acronym, BOLD, represents the core values of Bravery, Organization, Leadership, and Discipline that guide our students to become confident and well-rounded members of society.
The faculty and staff's instructional focus is to align students for success in high school and to graduate on-time by preparing them to become college, career and citizenship ready.
At L.E. Gable Middle School we believe:
- Students are the central focus of a school community where learning is the first priority.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and students—the school community—share responsibility for improving and directing the educational process.
- Awareness of individual and cultural differences helps to bring harmony and strength to our community.
- Curriculum and instructional practices that utilize challenging learning experiences reflect an understanding of a diverse student population.
- A supportive and challenging learning environment promotes independent decision-making and provides opportunities for students to develop positive self-esteem, self-discipline, self-respect, and a sense of moral and personal responsibility.
- Mutual respect and responsibility among members of the school community foster a positive self-image that contributes to the success of each student—preparing the student to become a productive citizen and life-long learner.
Goal 1 - We will provide safe, orderly and healthy schools that create a positive learning environment.
Goal 2 - We will achieve high levels of academic success for all students.
Goal 3 - We will recruit, develop, and retain highly qualified staff in all positions.
Goal 4 - We will provide opportunities for parents/guardians to participate in the education of their children.
Goal 5 - We will be responsible stewards of the districts resources and utilize them to provide positive educational opportunities for all students.
Goal 6 - We will partner with the community and businesses to create support and advocacy for our schools and school district.